An old Church of Tayabas. Santuario de las Almas. Tayabas is formerly cabecera of Quezon Province.


The top view from the one of the Oldest Church in Asia. St Michael Archangel Church. located at the City of Tayabas.


A "rays" of light from up above.


My collection of Sunrise images took place along Tayabas bay, located at the shoreline of Sariaya Quezon.








All alone in the fields of broken dreams..


I would like you all to Meet this Cutie dog on my neighborhood. His name was Piolo, next to a filipino celebrity Piolo Pascual.

Here is what they call "Tupada" or street cockfighting. I've won three times on this, hehehee

Horses with NONAME.. How sweet it is huh..


Have you seen a cow walking on the shoreline?! Usually a horse or a dog are the popular animals when it comes to this. if there's any, well show me. \m/
















Here is my favorite photo of them all.. Took place from Graceland Estates and Country Club, located at the City of Tayabas.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

 
the breakTHROUGH © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Themes24x7. Powered by Blogger
Top